Returns and Refunds
EquipMax may authorize the return of products, and issue a refund, under specific circumstances. Goods shipped back to the manufacturer must have proper authorization prior to their return, and must be received by the manufacturer in re-saleable condition. A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) will be issued by EquipMax under the following circumstances.
- If product was shipped incorrectly due to EQUIPMAX and/or Manufacturer error, this product may be authorized to be returned freight collect via an EQUIPMAX and/or Manufacturer -specified carrier.
- Product that was ordered incorrectly, or turns out not to be needed, may be approved for a return if requested within 10 days of receipt of product.
- Products must be received, freight pre-paid, within 30 days to be eligible for a refund
- Goods proved to be defective within manufacturer’s warranty period may be authorized for return, freight collect, for repair or replacement at the discretion of manufacturer. Such a repair or replacement will be returned to the customer freight prepaid.
All authorized returns must be accompanied by the proper EquipMax Return Goods Authorization paperwork.
Refunds or Credit
- A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from refund or credit applied and product must be sent back freight pre-paid.
- Refunds will be issued, net of restocking charges, following receipt and inspection of returned product. Product must be received in resalable condition.
- Product that is accepted outside of the 30 day window will receive a credit toward future purchases only.
- If credit is being issued it will not include original shipping and insurance charges